Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm Your Most Popular Virgin!

I've been on planes all my life, but never flown Virgin...and while I've traveled all over the world, I've never been to Toronto. Looks like I finally have no reason to save myself for either; the time is now. Virgin Airlines is seeking a new ambassador, a "Provocateur," to represent their new Toronto destination. Please vote for my video here and repost the link in your facebook/twitter/gchat, etc. So far, I have an honest shot at winning this- and what a great job it will be!

My marketing strategy is this:
Create events experiencing all Toronto has to offer for "first-timers" in the community. Toronto is a destination city, after all! The new connections for Toronto are Los Angeles and San Francisco (two of my native lands!), so naturally, we'll be inspiring travel to and from these cities and Toronto to experience yet MORE of what we've never done before! I'll have one year to come up with as many events and experiences as possible for these cities and hopefully it will inspire our worlds to come together a little more often- through Virgin!

No comments: