Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Future.

I DO believe the children are our future...but sometimes I see things like this and that future suddenly becomes very, very questionable...
1. These kids are from Ohio, so I already feel sorry for them.
2. They clearly have had enough experience with this form of juvinille torment to actually INVENT a "solution," which makes me even sadder for them.
3. They will not only grow up to be "those weird twins who invented the underpants," but they will do said growing up with the remains of their underpants around their knees.

4. Didn't strippers think of this stuff first? Sorry guys. I don't think you're going to win. But I do think you might find some friendly cowhands who understand their plight
here.

2 comments:

The Dally Llama said...

I don't care what anyone says, those kids are awesome. When the interviewer asked the one if his drawls were around his knees, and the kid pauses before saying, "yes," I about hit the floor. That was GOLD.

f*bomb. said...

Getting you to hit the floor is one of my primary goals via Blogg, Dall.
I am so pleased to have succeeded yet again.