Thursday, May 14, 2009

Out to Get Me.

The other night I was at a friend's house rather late at night. When I returned to my car, I saw pawprints on my windshield. Let me preface my next statement by saying that I love cats. LOVE them. If it weren't such a cliche I'd have 3 of them. Easily. But getting into a mist-covered car with cat-prints smeared down the front of the windshield was hella creepy. All of a sudden I realized why some people hate cats so much.
CREEPY.
But there's one more thing that's worse.
The next morning I got into my car and there was toilet paper on my windshield. WTF, man?!? I mean, maybe it was just a shred of someone's kleenex or something, but, dude. How much weirdness IS that?!?!
So what's creepier? Kitty paws smeared down the front of your windshield, or someone's toilet paper?
Either way, looks like Dionne is gonna get sterilized.

2 comments:

carolinesbakeshop said...

you said "hella"

f*bomb. said...

f*yeah, I did.