Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Malibu Stacy!

Camping in Malibu was fantastic. First of all, I got to wake up sandwiched between this:

Which apparently didn't help much in keeping me warm, because in a matter of hours I just ended up like this:

While everyone else was like this:
But luckily I was awake to run into the ocean after a bunch of dolphins. I didn't catch any.



My friends are amazing. Not only did they surf for hours, but later on they did this:

And after about 72 catnaps and 16 meals later, I had enough energy to hike this:
to the most amazing ruins (built in 1952, but burned down in 1987):


















I know I said staying home Friday nights to watch Law & Order reruns and painting my nails is one of my favourite things to do now, but I think Camping in Malibu will have to move higher up on the list...

2 comments:

Renegade of Funk said...

What a fabulous trip.

f*bomb. said...

Did The Hunk O'Funk just use the word, "Fabulous"?

I miss you, Andy.